Our COVID-19 Response
- Per the mandate, we ask that all patients wear a mask. Our doctors and staff will also be wearing masks at all times.
- Please distance yourself from others to slow the spread of Coronavirus. Chairs, therapy tables and adjusting tables have all been spaced out to allow for at least 6' distance from others.
- We have discontinued the use of travel cards and ask that you check in at the front desk prior to therapy or treatment.
- We ask that you wash your hands before and after visiting our office. We also have hand sanitizer available at the front desk for your convenience.
- Please completely wipe down roller tables after use with the cleaner provided.
- Please completely wipe down therapy equipment after use with the cleaner provided.
- If you are feeling sick or may have been exposed to Coronavirus, we ask that you call us and we will happily assist you with rescheduling your appointment. No cancellation fees will be charged.
Our Promise to You
Our staff is taking action to ensure our office is clean by sanitizing all common-use spaces and equipment throughout the day. Our doctors are cleaning adjusting tables between use and washing or sanitizing their hands between interacting with each patient. Our doctors and staff are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well. Chiropractic care is an essential service that our community depends on. We are committed to providing the treatment and support you need, especially during this stressful time.